Zhongjian Lin, PhD
The Institute for Quantitative Theory and Methods
The Department of Economics
Office: 332 Rich Memorial Building
Additional Contact Information
1602 Fishburne Drive
Atlanta, GA 30322
- B.S., Mathematics, Zhejiang University, 2006
- M.S., Finance, Singapore Management University, 2009
- M.A., Economics, Xiamen University, 2010
- Ph.D., Economics, Texas A&M University, 2014
Nonparametric and Semiparametric Methods Microeconometrics.
1. Liang, Zhongwen, Zhongjian Lin, and Cheng Hsiao, "Local Linear Estimation of a Nonparametric Cointegration Model", Forthcoming in Econometric Reviews.
2. Li, Hongjun, Zhongjian Lin, and Cheng Hsiao, "Testing Purchasing Power Parity Hypothesis: A Semiparametric Varying Coefficient Approach", Forthcoming in Empirical Economics.
3. Lin, Zhongjian, Qi Li, and Yiguo Sun, 2014, "A Consistent Nonparametric Test of Parametric Regression Functional Form in Fixed Effects Panel Data Models", Journal of Econometrics 178(1), 167-179.
4. Fang, Ying, Li Qi, and Zhongjian Lin, 2013, "China's Internal Borders: Evidence from Business-Cycle Correlations Across Chinese Cities", The Chinese Economy 46(3), 41-60.
1. Lin, Zhongjian, and Haiqing Xu, "Identification and Estimation of Hierarchy Effects in Social Interactions", under revision.
2. Ai, Chunrong, Hongjun Li, and Zhongjian Lin, "Semiparametric Panel Data Truncated Regression Models with Fixed Effects", under revision for resubmission to Journal of Econometrics.
3. Green, Carl, Qi Li, and Zhongjian Lin, "Varying-Coefficient Single-Index Models with Endogeneity: Theory and Application", under revision.
Lin, Zhongjian, and Venkatesh Shankar, "A Semiparametric Approach to Estimate the Dynamic Effectiveness of Marketing Mix in Market Response", under revision.