The Institute for Quantitative Theory and Methods (QTM) promotes the teaching, learning, and use of quantitative analysis across disciplines.
- The Institute for Quantitative Theory & Methods was established in December of 2011.
- Our first and most popular major, Quantitative Sciences, launched in 2014. We now offer four different majors (QSS, Applied Mathematics & Statistics, Public Policy & Analysis, and Business Administration + QSS) to geared toward a variety of data science foci.
- Our first graduating class commenced in 2016.
- Our first Public Policy & Analysis major graduated in the class of 2018.
- Since the Institute's inception, the number of students participating in our majors has grown by 50% annually.